At the Office of William L Case DMD, our office is following all infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), as well as the federal regulations set forth by the CDC and OSHA. In addition, we have implemented additional disinfectant protocols throughout the day to ensure that when you or your family receive care, it’s both a safe and comfortable experience. We also will be wearing face shields and other personal protective equipment (PPE) to further safeguard you and our staff for each and every visit.
Some additional changes you will see at the office are:
- Our office door is locked to ensure proper distancing for patients that have an appointment scheduled. Patients will be allowed in by simply knocking, or by giving our office a call to let us know that they have arrived for their scheduled appointment.
- If you are more comfortable, please call when you arrive at our office and wait in your vehicle. We will contact you when your treatment room is ready.
- We request that you come to your appointment alone and leave family members either at home or in your vehicle. Should you need to bring a family member with you, please ensure that proper distancing and sanitizing is being made.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. Our staff will continue to work with you to be flexible when scheduling.
- We will do our best to allow increased time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again at William L Case DMD, PC! Should you have any questions, please contact our office and we will be happy to assist you!